Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's been so long since I've been on here so I need to bring things to the present.  Last spring semester ended with my daughter Remi finishing second grade and my son Deegan graduating from pre-k.  We were all SOOO excited about summer starting and then we had a change of plans.  My doctors decided to finally schedule my foot reconstructive surgery in Colorado and we had a little over a month to plan our ENTIRE summer vacation.  Thankfully I have a mother with slight OCD for organizing so she was a HUGE help getting the kid's to where they needed to be and to rearrange everyone's life into taking care of me.  I love my mom.  :)  So my husband and I went out to Colorado  to get me a new foot and then we sat..................and sat................. and sat some more.  It was extremely frustrating just laying in bed in beautiful Colorado but it's over now and school is already going again. 

Now I have Remi in 3rd grade and my baby in Kindergarten.  Where has the time gone?!?!?!  These past few days have been pretty lonely without Deegan running around, but I have kicked myself into organize mode. (with the help of my mother of course). ;) 

So now it is time to show my latest and greatest pinterest creation.

                                       The Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken.

http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/2011/10/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken.html



















It turned out AMAZING and is definitely a keeper!  I hope everyone's summer was a blast and your school year started off without a hitch!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment