Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello and thanks for viewing my brand new blog.  I'm starting this blog to help keep track of all the crafts I try and mostly the cakes my friend Melissa and I make together.  This past weekend ended up being a very busy weekend for us but it was a complete blast.  We both love when the finished product is done and we get excited to see the people's faces who receive our cakes.  My daughter's 8th birthday party was this past weekend and we decided to make her a piano themed cake.  She has recently began to take piano lessons and has really taken a liking to it.  (This is pretty big since she has tried so many other things)  We decided to put a music note on top and she loved it.  That cake was a rainbow cake inside (which I love to do for kids because they are so surprised)  
 
 The next cake we made was for my mom and her Superbowl party.  This one took us some time because we wanted the helmets to come out good.  We both felt that it came out simple, but we thought that was the best thing for this cake.  We were really pleased with this one.  
Now I'm going to try and figure out how to post pictures so you can see our finished products.  Wish me luck!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment